MacBook Pro is third generation portable computers that were introduced in the year 2006, designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It is enriched with various features such as it look stunning with aluminum steel body, thin, easy to carry and powerful. It holds all information more securely and also in organized way. Despite of its many features, still you face loss of data. It may have happened many times that you have lost your file due to deletion operation intentionally or unintentionally. Suppose you may have deleted a file thinking that you have backup in external HDD but later found out that you don't have back up of those files. Or your important file may get deleted by mistake instead of an unwanted file. This utility can be used recover deleted files on MacBook Pro as well as also supports to restore files on Mac OS X Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, etc.You can come across various situations that lead to deletion of files. Some of them are discussed below:
- File system conversion: File system keeps all the details of the file and folders of the drive and OS refers file system to locate a file. MacBook Pro use HFS+, HFSX file system, you can select file system accordingly that matches your data storage. You can also change file system if you want. The process is termed as re-formatting. After completion of the process, data that were present in file system before conversion are de-referenced and end up with losing files if you forget to take backup. In such circumstances, you can retrieve deleted data on macbook pro by taking the help of this software.
- Common errors: Deleting a file by mistake on MacBook Pro using "Command + Delete" key lead to loss of file forever though can be recovered by recovery tool. You may also click "Empty trash" instead of restoring back from trash.
- External Threats: Viruses like adware, malware, Trojan, etc lead to corruption of file and to fix it you have to use antivirus program. While scanning it some of your file may get deleted due to the severity of corruption.
All above mentioned critical situation can be resolved by Mac Recover Deleted Files software. You can also employ this software to recover deleted files on MacBook Pro along with other portable devices such as external HDD, flash memory cards, USB drives, Fire Wire drives, etc. The utility is safe to use as it do not modify the original data. It not only recovers deleted files on macbook pro but also helps in recovering deleted files from various brands of USB drives like Transcend, SanDisk, HP, Lexar, etc. This application also perfectly works to recover all formats of image files such as JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, and GIF.
To avoid data loss situation follow some precaution after data loss:
- Avoid using of Mac volumes from where you have lost files after accidental deletion. As using the same volume may result in overwriting of deleted files resulting in loss of files forever. Once your files are overwritten then it is impossible to restore files back how much good recovery tool you use.
- Deleting file using "Secure empty Trash" option in the finder menu makes impossible to recover files. So never use this option by mistake and before emptying trash ensure that the files in the Trash are not valuable
Few easy steps to recover deleted files on MacBook pro
Step 1: From the main screen select "Recover Files", after that select "Recover Deleted Files" to proceed for the next step.
Fig 1 : Main Screen
Step 2: Select the partition from which you want to retsore back your deleted files and then start the recovery program. Then you can view the list of recovered files as shown in Figure
Fig 2: Recovered Files